CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

just got home!

went to town...... I REALLY DIDNT INTEND TO SHOP AT ALL. but the rest were late (whats new... im always the one waiting..) ANYWAY. so i was walking around the i reallyreally couldnt resist those SALE signs.......... i bought myself 2 tops and a pair of 3/4s... actually one outfit is to wear at home on the first day of CNY when the relatives are over. i know. very boliao right. relatives come also want to wear so nice for what!! my own house leh!!! siao liao.. and the other top that i bought is prolly sth that i will only wear ONCE or maybe TWICE. you know how sometimes u just have those tops that u cannot wear too often cos like everyone will know you're wearing the same thing??????

so bottomline of my (not)intended mini shopping trip.... the items were on sale daphne. you saved money. you didnt spend money. you saved money. you didnt spend money. *repeat mode.

went to this new ktv place in chinatown (maybe not really new, but its my first time there.. SO ITS NEW!!!) called k-ster.... cool sia...... hahaha. and its really easier to pick the songs. you actually have a mouse!! but the mic like got problem one.. must put over cat's lap then can work.. siao liao siao liao..

anyway. im gonna be surviving on bread and water for the rest of this month. ohh yayyy.

i hate my hair.
i hate my hair.
i hate the color.
i hate the perm.

i want my old hair back!!!!! :( :(

im gonna visit relatives this year in awful looking hair.

its bene 10 days since ive had my last drop of alcohol....... HOORAY!! i think i need to buy that really cute pair of silver helmut lang loafers to reward myself.... ITS ON SALE!!!!! its really tempting to make myself a drink at home... well the ribena is in the fridge... and the alcohol is in my room........ but no....... i think i should reward myself.. hmmmmmmmmm. anyway i will be indirectly saving money... its on sale!!! and its really gorgeous... and.. i think i do not have a pair of silver shoe.. (shut up daphne, remember the one from exodus???) but that one not comfy! loafers are like............... ESSENTIALS!!!!! they match with EVERYTHING in your wardrobe... *repeat mode

tiutiutiu.

anyway im receiving theLword season 3 episode 3 from len now... YAYY!! thank you!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home